Young Caregivers Forums Random Pandemic Fatigue

Started by stationaryqueen

Pandemic Fatigue

Is anyone else experiencing pandemic fatigue? I’ve been feeling more tired and exhausted lately. I’m sure others are tired of being cooped up inside due to COVID-19. It’s been hard to keep up energy to focus on school, work and also being present as a caregiver.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • stationaryqueen

Is anyone else experiencing pandemic fatigue? I’ve been feeling more tired and exhausted lately. I’m sure others are tired of being cooped up inside due to COVID-19. It’s been hard to keep up energy to focus on school, work and also being present as a caregiver.

kathleens

Hello and welcome, stationaryqueen. I’m glad you reached out! Pandemic fatigue is definitely real these days, but you’ve already taken the first step in getting some support. You definitely aren’t alone in this feeling, so I hope that other young caregivers can share their experiences or what’s worked for them in this thread.

You might also find our page about ways to cope helpful: http://youngcaregiversconnect.ca/ways-to-cope/, although it’s not specific to COVID-19.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)